The most common method of transferring the dictation/transcription is as follows:
• Doctor dictates into handheld recorder
• Doctor plugs the recorder into computer and transfers files from recorder to computer
• The dictation is automatically transferred to DLG's servers
• A DLG transcriptionist downloads the sound files and transcribes them
• The documents are transferred back to DLG's servers
• The documents are automatically transferred to the doctors computer
• The documents are automatically printed on a printer of choice
The diagram below illustrates this process.
There are of course other ways.
•If you have an existing EMR system, we will do what it takes to get the transcription into your system.
•If you already have a dictation/transcription delivery system, we'd be happy to use it
•No matter what your situation, we will work with you to get the job done
DLG does a full system backup once a week as well as incrementals every day. You never have to worry about losing any of your voice or transcription files.